Thursday, June 26, 2008

All Roads Lead to Ateneo

I am making a survey about the route of public utility jeepneys (PUJs) in Davao. As I was told by a Jesuit when I first arrived in Davao way back 1993 that all PUJs passed by the University. So he told me if I would be lost to just take any PUJ and tell the driver to drop me at Ateneo/near Ateneo.

I do not know if at present this is still true.

I intend to design a shirt for the Jubilee Year of the University (60 Years) with a title: "ALL ROADS LEAD TO ATENEO".

I know the following:
- Obrero jeeps pass Jacinto
- Mintal, Toril, Calinan PUJs pass Roxas Avenue
- Sasa, Bajada and Panacan jeeps pass the Acacia area
- Matina jeeps pass the Uyanguren/ Claveria area
- ACDC jeeps pass by Jacinto or Claveria

Any comment will be appreciated.

No comments: